To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Monday, March 03, 2008
Morning Has Broken
... and so has some news. Not much, but some. Oh, yeah... Hillary will be in town today for a big rally. That cold front that just came in must have been her.
- Supposedly, we want this kind of health care over here.
- And, evidently, we have the same welfare, too.
- I guess someone needed blowing up last night. (When the military does night ops like this, it reminds me of the George Orwell quote- "Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." And I am grateful for it.)
- Yet another reason to never live in California.
- I'd protest the suspension, if I were them.
- There's been a big deal made about Senator Obama's middle name, and, on a tangent, if he's a Christian or a Muslim. He obviously has an odd interpretation of the Bible. Muslims seem to like him. No, I'm not saying he's Muslim, and I don't make judgment calls on someone else's salvation- that's between him and God. I am saying that he has an amazingly different interpretation of the Bible than mine.
- Promising to choose a bunch of RINOs for his cabinet will not endear Obama to the GOP base. Unfortunately (for our country, in general), most voters don't bother to see anything more than the letter behind their name.
- In non-news, Gloria Steinem has NO idea what she's talking about.
- There's a weapon you don't hear about every day.
- Well, that's one way to do it.
- This is obviously not a Southern Baptist church.
- Did they constantly raise first class rates with no improvement in service, too?
- When monkeys
go wildact according to their nature.