To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
A Little News...
There's not that much going on in the news, but I did find these:
- On United Airlines, beware... contents of overhead compartments and the seats may shift during takeoff.
- Ventura County has a new hot spot... and there's even a smoking section.
- Gavin Newsom is a moron. But you already knew that. Here's more proof.
- When Nan's away, the elephants will play. (Actually, now that the kids are gone, the grown ups can talk.)
- It might sound cruel, but I don't really care if it's going to be "excruciating." I'm mean that way.
- Memo to... whoever... skinny ≠ black... just sayin'...
- I don't believe in karma... but if I did... a perfect example.
- Here's an object lesson on why you should pay your traffic fines.
- There's a reason I fly Southwest whenever I can. Just add that article to this one.
- Looks like Ed's coming to town.
- There are a lot of reasons to call 9-1-1. This is not one of them.
- Scotty didn't quite make it to the stars.
- No snark here. Morgan Freeman was in a car accident.