Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 05, 2008

From The Mouths of Babes Brain-dead Teenagers*


The boys and I were discussing last night's coverage of the convention, and I mentioned Olby's croc tears after the 9/11 video was shown. I told them that Olby was thought it was horrible that they would show footage like that. T1, without missing a beat, responded:
It was horrible. That's why it needs to be shown, so that it will never happen again.
T2 chimed in, agreeing with his brother, adding that ignoring it won't make it go away.

Here is the video that got Olby's knickers twisted.



Here's Olby's reaction... if you feel the need to be nauseous.


I find it more than a little humorous that my teenage boys get it, and that twit, Olby, never will.

*No, my kids are not brain-dead. That goes back to a conversation I had with T1 when he was 12. He told me that he didn't want to become a teenager, because teenage boys' brains fall out of their ears. I told him not to worry, it might not happen to him. So far, so good, for the most part.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?