Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 16, 2004

Be afraid! Be very afraid!


Well, I guess I'm now a blogger. Go figure!

This is the future home for my random thoughts. Politics? Probably. Parenting? You bet. Cooking? I'm no Steve , but I do my best. Drinking? who, me? Travel? A bit. Volunteerism? Once in a while. Funnies? Whenever the mood strikes. Lots of randomness? Wouldn't want to be predictable now, would I?

I have but one humble request. If you're gonna post a comment, keep it reasonably clean. You never know when my kids (or my parents) might decide to check out my blog. And I wouldn't want to have to explain it to them. KWIM?

Comments:
AWRIIIIIIIIGHT!!

Duly Blogrolled and Bookmarked, hon! :-)

--TwoDragons
 

Anything you'd like to add?

<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?