Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Movie Review- Princess Diaries 2


Yeah, this post has spoilers. Get over it.

I went with R and her kids to the movies today. We went to see The Princess Diaries 2- A Royal Engagement". It was a cute movie. I liked it. I only saw one glaring continuity error, but I wasn't paying that much attention. Hector Elizando and Julie Andrews did a great job, as usual. I felt kind of sorry for Lord Andrew. But you knew they were doomed. Lord Nicholas is cuter, and his uncle is the bad guy. There's an empassioned speech about equal rights. And there was plenty of happily ever after to go around.

Best line from the movie- "I can't herd sheep with a bicycle." Guess you had to be there.

Next? The Princess Diaries 3- A Royal Baby ???

Comments: Anything you'd like to add?

<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?