Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 30, 2004

Update on the "Update on Kerry Fatigue"


I found out a little bit about Kerry and the Reserves. Joel Gaines pointed out in the comments about Kerry being on Inactive Reserves (after leaving active duty, he was put in the Inactive Reserves for the remainder of the committment.) What I had initially heard was about him actually joining the Reserves. That was incorrect. From what I can tell, he actually tried to get a one year deferment to study in France, and that request was denied. Still haven't been able to confirm that with real live documents.

Comments:
The only problem is that everything I've read (and what Red Falcon said was one version) seems to be anecdotal. Granted, I'm so deep in Kerry Fatigue that I really don't want to go through all his official paperwork. I'm just sick of the lies and half truths.
 

Oh, I know he was still a Navy officer when he went to Paris. I also know it will be a cold day in Hell before he's tried for treason. I can't imagine anyone having the cajones to do it. I could be wrong, but...
 

Anything you'd like to add?

<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?