Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Adult Beverage Survey!!!


I've been looking for an excuse a reason to start one of my recurring themes here at YRW. The Adult Beverage Survey! The purpose of this survey is to compile a list of favorite brands/recipes so that, money permitting, I can prove that I am so much more than a "Whiskey Girl." Probably more like a lush... or just not very picky...

Anyway, researchers at the University of Western Ontario found that drinking beer (in moderation, and don't drink and drive) is beneficial to your health.

TORONTO (AP) - Beer, a health food? That's what some Canadian researchers report.

A study from the University of Western Ontario finds a brew could be good for you. The researchers say beer has antioxidant boosters that could help fight cancer, heart disease and diabetes.

But the key is moderation. The researchers found three beers would have the opposite effect.

The study was funded by beermakers Guinness and Labatt. But the university says the financial support had no influence on the outcome.
The study was funded by Guinness and Labatt. That's kinda funny. No, actually, that's really funny.


I thought about just asking, "What's your favorite beer?" That's too vague- I'd get everything from stouts to lagers to wheats and everything in between. So, for the first Adult Beverage Survey, let's start light: What's your favorite lager? (yes, you may defend your choice, if you'd like.) In case anyone was wondering... MGD, Bud Light, or maybe the real Budweiser Budvar we had in Prague.

Ya know, if I get a decent response, I'll keep this up. I'll also take suggestions for survey questions.

Comments:
My Favorite Beer is......... Killians!!! Red!!!

Mr Minority
 

Anything you'd like to add?

<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?