Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Annoying Commercials (a continuing series?)


Have any of you seen the Little Debbie Snack Cakes commercials on tv lately? The ones where groups of kids (in one commercial four boys, in the other, a whole school cafeteria) break out in perfect harmony singing "My Girl." Yes, the "My Girl" made famous by the Temptations.

What's up with that? A group of four boys will not break out in song, serenading the girl down the street, for a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie? And an entire cafeteria belting out a song made famous five years before I was born? Not gonna happen.

Yeah, I know... it's a commercial... it doesn't have to be real. But still... they still bug me everytime I see them.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?