Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, September 20, 2004

Let's honor the ... draft dodgers?


The fine folks in Nelson, British Columbia, have decided to erect a monument and have a festival to honor the "Viet Nam resisters" (draft dodgers to you and me) and the Canadians who helped them. Well, bully for them.

I saw this on FoxNews this morning. They interviewed a Marine who had been in Viet Nam. I have to paraphrase his statement (sorry). "Over 50,000 took their place. Their names are on a wall in D.C."

I can't say anymore than what that Marine already said. If this was in the States, I'd tell you to protest, call your congressman, whatever. But this is north of the border. Write them and tell them you won't go on vacation there? For some reason, I doubt they really care.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?