Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The Presidential Debate Drinking Game!


Ah, yes, boys and girls, it's time once again for the ever-popular drinking game. Mama has instituted some safety rules to insure a healthy electorate come Nov. 2nd.
To play the game, you need a few things: a shot glass, a television, access to the Loyal Citizens chatroom (accessible via the Rottie), and a designated sober person for either making sure you don't miss a reference during the game or the toilet afterward.
I would also like to add a paper copy of the shot-inducers, so you don't have to try to jump back and forth between sites. And I'd like to add one more shot-inducer: anytime the little "debate facts" box at the top of my page goes off.


Personally, I think I shall be using Diet Rite Tangerine as my beverage of choice. (Yeah, I know... for all my adult beverage talk, I'm drinking diet soda during a drinking game. I think it's just smart. And I don't want to get smashed.)

Sláinte!

UPDATE: The grocery store was out of Tangerine Diet Rite, so I grabbed some Diet Vernors. It's not a ginger ale for the faint of heart, but it's good stuff. Hope I bought enough...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?