Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Warrior Voter


There's going to be lots of links flying in this post, but it will make sense in the end...

I was surfing... going from one blog to another... a stop at Steve's led to Aaron's which led to The Irish Lass (who's now on the blogroll!) She has a great new blogroll, Chicks for Bush. (I've asked if I can join in. If so, that button will go in my gutter ASAP.) Going through that blogroll, I found this link, and I've decided that I'd like to join the Eowyn Voters League.

To be an Eowyn Voter, you must be a woman (check), must feel that security is the main if not only important issue in this election (yup, that's me), and are more than willing to the point of death to defend that which is theirs (amen, sister!) To quote Katie -"Terrorists would do well to remember the old adage, "If captured, don't let them give you to the women." Because we will protect ourselves and our families, and it won't be pretty."




<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?