Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Good Friends


Last night, we had small group. (FYI, a small group is a group that gets together regularly for Bible study, and, in our case, football, food, and fun.) They surprised me with a birthday cake and presents since we may not see each other again until after my birthday. We had ice cream cake and a yummy beverage (peach puree and champagne). I got some flowers (very pretty), some jewelry (a nice earrings and necklace set, and some really cool earrings - one says "what" and the other says "ever!"- R said as soon as she saw them she thought "I know who those beling to!") Then we had our study.

It was a very nice evening. I have pretty good friends.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?