Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Just gotta say something


I need to vent about something. The more I think about it, the more perturbed I get.

This morning, before the football game, one of the parents made a crass comment. About me. And he's not a close enough friend of mine to be making jokes like that. I wouldn't consider him a friend at all, for that matter.

At the time, he was too far away from me for me to do anything (I was on the field, near the stands, and he was in the stands, about 10 feet above me). And, I was "in uniform" (wearing my "coach's" shirt, officially representing the team). And there were kids around. So, I didn't do anything but glare at him. In all honesty, I was too stunned. I was shocked.

In hindsight, though, part of me wishes I was close enough to have been able to deck him. Granted, I probably wouldn't have, but still... I'm getting sick of all the snarkiness from the parents, and that was the last straw.

One more time, from the heart- GROW THE HELL UP!

OK... I feel a little better now.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?