Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 18, 2004

Miss me?


Yeah, I know... it was only one day... but I can dream, can't I? Maybe one day people will have my blog bookmarked and check it daily, and, if I skip a day without warning, they'll be like "Oh, no! What happened?" Or not.

So, yesterday was Hubby's b-day. (Happy belated B-day!!!) Since he still wasn't feeling well (still isn't, for that matter), it was a low-key day. We went out to lunch (yesterday was the last day for Olive Garden's endless pasta bowl, in case you were wondering), and then just hung out and watched football. Hubby asked me to make tamales as his birthday dinner, so I got off pretty easy on that one (woohoo!) Since he parents were here, we HAD to play a game of Trivial Pursuit (we won).

This morning, they were supposed to play golf, but he's just not ready to do that (with his vertigo, I'm sure that swinging a golf club just wouldn't be fun). And T2 is home from school again today (headache and stomach ache and really tired- no idea what's up with him. So, Hubby's parents and brother headed north earlier than expected. Less than 24 hours after arriving, they're off again.

Can I take a nap now?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?