Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

No one believed me


... when I said that environmentalist whackos would blame President Bush for the hurricanes in Florida. They said I was just being silly.

Well, HAH! I was right.
The billboards, going up along Interstate 4 between Tampa and Orlando -- a week before the presidential election -- read, "Global warming equals worse hurricanes. George Bush just doesn't get it." The billboards show a photo of a hurricane swirling toward Florida.
Read the whole article. I told you they figure out a way to blame him. This would be funny, if they weren't actually serious about it. Now, it's just sad.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?