Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Sunday musings...


Haven't had much time to surf today, so... not much political to toss your way... Oh, well, it's Sunday.

It was my week to volunteer at church, which meant I was there for all three services today. Which is a lot of fun. I know I've mentioned how cool our church is, but... here's an example. The band played INXS's "Devil Inside" just before the message, which was a discussion of the reality of evil. I thought it was a great intro- it was a good juxtaposition the sanitized view of evil that modern society shows us and the biblical reality that is evil. And the pastor did a great job with the sermon, too.

When I got home (around 2:30pm), it was decided that emergency surgery on my laptop would be ticky at best, fatal at worst. (I had been given some advice on how to possibly fix a problem, but evidently it's easier on some laptops than on others). So, we made the treck, and I'm writing this from my brand new Gateway laptop. It's going to take a while to get used to it. The plan is to get everything transfered over to this, then wipe the hard drive on the HP, and sell it on E-Bay (with a disclaimer that there's something wrong with it, and we don't know for sure what). That will help offset the cost for this beast.

Came home, Hubby got the new laptop all configured just the way I needed it (need to check to see if he got the printer connection in there, too). Then I started moving in. WooHoo!!!

I just finished watching the Cards lose (again). Grrr... c'mon guys!

Do I stay up and find out what the "big breaking story" is on the WaTimes? Nah... I'll wait 'til morning.




<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?