Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 29, 2004

Adult Beverage Survey... Holiday edition... Take 2


Somehow, Blogspot managed to eat my last ABS post. I'll try to recreate it from memory... and I'll mention the two comments I've received so far...

In keeping with the Holiday theme around here, the ABS takes a turn to... holiday drink recipes. Are there any drinks that just scream "Merry Christmas!" to you? Well... share them in the comment section. Yes, I want the recipe.

One of my favorites is the Tom & Jerry. I have no idea who Tom and Jerry were (and to answer LSI, K&T's comment, I don't think they're talking about the cat and mouse cartoon characters), but they sure knew how to make a good warm beverage. Here's the recipe. You probably don't need the special punch bowl and cute little cups to enjoy it, but... what's the point?

So... how about you?

The Brit Student chimed in with "mulled wine." Yum....



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?