Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Canine advice, please...


Before I tell my tale of woe and beg for advice, let me show you who the main characters are in my little story...

"Snort" and "Mike"

Cute, aren't they? Harmless little fuzzballs, right?

WRONG!!! Hmmm... let me set the scene... We have a 6 foot privacy fence all around our back yard (I really don't like them, but that's another post.) We have new neighbors, and they have a dog whose breed I have not determined yet. We also have evil cocker spaniels that live behind us.

Our Corgi, Snort, is a curious little thing. Eh... really, she's just nosey. She needs to know what's going on on the other side of the fence. She just has to. BUT, she can't get through the fence. That's where Mike comes in. He does all of her dirty work for her.

A couple of days ago, Hubby squished through the mud to fix the hole Mike put in the fence trying to get to their "new friend." I come home today, and guess what!!! A new hole... same exact spot. We have an electric wire running along the fence, but the brackets break so easily that we can't keep it electrified for long... I don't want anything that will look tacky (althought big holes in the fence look pretty bad)...

Thoughts? Anyone? PLEASE????




<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?