Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Oh, my... I can feel my arteries hardening...


In this era of healthy eating, Hardee's is taking a stand. A stand for gluttony. And you know they're going to make a bunch of money from this press. Gotta love it.

Here's a picture. You might want to grab a napkin to wipe the drool from your chin after you have a look.


While that's a little too much food for me (it packs in twice the calories of a Big Mac, my junk food of choice.), I have this sneaking suspicion that this will be T2's favorite meal soon. As of right now, he prefers Wendy's because of the "Big Bacon Cheeseburger." And it's not like we have to worry about childhood obesity with T1 and T2 (right after growth spurts, they sometimes resemble Ethiopian refugees - my m-i-l's description, not mine).

If only there were Hardee's down here.




<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?