Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

OK... gotta be Grinch here...


Newsmax has come up with the Top 5 Awful Toys. Yikes! OK... those will NOT be under our tree. I don't think the boys have even noticed these particular toys, and for that, I'm very very grateful. The Stink Blaster? Oh, yeah... as if your average 11 year old boy needs help with THAT. Snot shot? Ew. Just... ew. The Van Helsing Gross Dissection Lab? That's just a stepping stone to other grossness. The last two- the Mall Madness Game and the Bratz Tokyo-A-Go Go! Dance 'N' Skate Club Playset- I don't really have to worry about, thank heavens. (There are times I wish I had a little girl. Then, I go into the girls' section of a toy department, and I'm reminded how much smarter G-d is than me.)

WATCH also put out its Top 10 most dangerous toys list.Their list is a little... obsessive. I mean, most of their comments are just common sense. "Don't use the carpet skates near stairs. May cause serious injury." Really? Skates might cause injury? Who knew? (oh, wait... I'd forgotten how stupid the general public can be... never mind...)

And the, from the New Faykland Sun Times Herald Star (please, put down the drink NOW), here's another list of dangerous toys:
1. Choppy, the Razor-Sharp Cleaver-Wielding Zombie-Cat - With spring-loaded decapitating action. (Decapitation.)
2. Dr. Wibbles’ Fun-Time Home Biological Weapons Lab - Bubonic Plague Edition. (Bubonic Plague.)
3.Baby Chokes-a-Lot Miscellaneous Walnut-Sized Chunks of Plastic (Skin irritation.)
4. Noosey, the Laugh-a-Minute Playground Rope Toy (Rope burns, accidental hanging.)
5. My Very First Acupuncture Set - Used Drug Needle Edition. (Hepatitis, heroin overdose.)
6. Auntie Lulu’s Unstable Pile of Three Thousand Pound Boulders Adventure Set (Inadvertent crushing.)
7. The “Medications Yet to Be Approved by the FDA” Colouring Book and Sample Pack (Hair loss, severe acne, testicular swelling, drug induced coma.)
8. The “My Little Landmine” Backyard Play Set (Explosions.)
9. Baby’s First Passenger-Side Airbag (Airbag)
10. Sammy the Exhaust-Pipe Hose Snake w/ Face Mask (Asphyxiation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome.)
Yes, it was sick, twisted humor. Uh... should I say I'm sorry?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?