Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, November 26, 2004

Random Christmas memory #1


My Godfather was Polish (I'm not sure if he was actually born there or not, but I know his parents had been, and he used to visit Warsaw as often as possible.) He and his family were very involved in the local PNA (Polish National Alliance) chapter in our area.

Every Christmas they had Mass and a Christmas party for all the families. The Mass was in Polish (I knew 2 words... "Hallelujah" and "Amen") Then we'd have a great meal and sit on Santa's lap and get a gift.

Haven't been to one of those Christmas parties in... well... a very long time. But I miss them. And I miss Uncle Frank.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?