Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 22, 2004

Their Incompetence Is Underwhelming


French medical officials turned over Yasser Arafat's medical records to his nephew, Nasser al-Kidwa, who immediately declared that it was all Israel's fault. (Read the article- he said it. I swear.) So... how did Arafat die?
Yasser Arafat's medical records show no sign he was poisoned but are inconclusive as to the cause of his death, his nephew said Monday... The lack of solid information about the cause of death has provided fertile ground for rumors in the Arab world that he was poisoned, despite earlier official denials.
So, they spent how many days treating him? They ran how many different tests on him? And... they "lack solid information about the cause of death"?

Memo to self... if I ever find myself in France and need medical attention for as much as a hangnail, I'm hightailing it back to the States as quick as I can.

Let me guess... socialized medicine? Thought so...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?