Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 22, 2004

Where'd she go?


I was going to post earlier, but blogspot was having issues. Oh, well...

Went to a SAMI show yesterday (ummm... professional craft show).... it was my weekend to volunteer at church, so.... that's where I was the rest of the weekend. Sorry about that no posting thing... naps happen.

Posting will be light the next few days. Cooking and cleaning will take up a chunk of my time on Monday and Tuesday (small group converging here for a turkey feast Tuesday night). Wednesday, the boys and I are headed up to Dallas for another turkey dinner with Hubby's family (he has to work,so he gets out of it doesn't get to go.) Trying to sneak in a lunch with other bloggers while I'm up there.

So... in all honesty, I'm putting up a "light posting" alert, knowing that it might inspire a flood of posts... Oh, wait... the flood is in my back yard... again... never mind...

My dogs are getting really tired of all this rain... me, too...





<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?