Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 17, 2004

Corporal Kyle Renehan Links


Here are a couple of links of interest about Kyle:

First, this is his obituary in the Baltimore Sun. It provides details concerning his funeral service (Monday, Dec. 20th at 11:30am EST).

Second, this is a wonderful story about Kyle from The Marine Corps News.

You know, ever since Spence told me about Kyle's injuries, I've wondered about him. What was he like? As the weeks have gone on, I've had a brief, blurry glimpse of who this young man was. And the more I learn about him, the more I grieve. I grieve more because I'm coming to realize that I will never know this funny, caring, talented young man. And then I cry a little more.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?