Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 03, 2004

Kyle Renehan Update #4


I know it's been a couple of days since the last update. There hadn't been much change, and I wanted to make sure I got all the facts. Well, Spence is IMing all this to me as I type, so I hope I get it right...

First, I want to put a face to the name of the young Marine you've been praying for:


Now, the latest news:

He's doing as well as can be expected. The neurosurgeon who performed his surgery called his mom and gave her his report on the surgery. He's stable now, but he's being kept unconscious. Once he's flown to Germany (he's still in Baghdad as of right now), they will evaluate how well he tolerates the flight, and they'll make plans to get him back Stateside. Chris, his brother, is taking good care of him until they fly him out, and Chris will be able to fly to Germany with Kyle.

Here is the original post about Lance Corporal Renehan. One correction to that post, though: his base is in southern Iraq, not near Fallujah. Sorry 'bout that.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?