Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Random Christmas Memory #6


We were at my parents' house for the boys' first Christmas. Before we left Virginia, we went to the early service at our church for "Baby Dedication," then it was off to the airport. Hubby's parents, siblings, and grandparents drove in from Oklahoma to see us in STL. It was pretty chaotic, to say the least.

When we finally got back from Virginia, it was late in the evening. We needed a couple of things from the grocery store, so Hubby volunteered to make the emergency run. When he returned, I was sitting in the recliner, a baby in each arm, with all the lights out except the Christmas tree lights. Hubby offered to put the boys to bed- they were out cold. But I said "no"... I just wanted to hold my babies for a little while...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?