Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Random Christmas Memory #9


Talking to my sister, she reminded me of another Christmas memory.

A few years ago, we told my parents that we couldn't make it up to IL for Christmas. Hubby had to work, we had no money, something. What they didn't know was that I had shipped all the presents up there to a friend's house, and we were transporting a baby rabbit to its new home- my parents' house.

We waited until we knew they would be gone, hide the car a block or so over, get the key from the super-secret hiding place, and sneak in. My sister calls, pretending to call someone else, to let us know when they'd be there. Mom and Dad walked in to find the boys in the livingroom.

Mom almost passed out. I think my dad shed a tear. That was fun...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?