Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, December 16, 2004

That Pesky "Light Blogging" Warning


So, I spent the day cleaning the house and baking cookies (16 dozen of them- I have completely lost any desire to eat them. Really.) "Why?" you ask. Good question.

Tomorrow morning, T1 and T2 have their class play. But not just ANY play. They're performing their own version of The Nutcracker. This should be interesting.

Tomorrow afternoon is their class parties. I'm room mom for both rooms. As part of the festivities, the kids will be making cards for the troops in Iraq. (You did write your letter, didn't you?)

Tomorrow night is the last minute cleaning, straightening, etc. Why?

Because Friday afternoon (after I take one of the dogs to the kennel for a vacation and go grocery shopping and run other errands) my favorite 5 year-old nephew is coming for a visit. (What's that you say? He's my only 5 year-old nephew? Oh, yeah... well... ) His mom and dad are heading south for a graduation, so we're watching him for the weekend.

But, Friday night, he gets to go to our church's production team Christmas party. WooHoo! I get a new t-shirt!

Saturday morning, it's time to make a ginger bread nativity scene with the nephew and... bake more cookies... Then get stuff ready because...

Saturday evening, it's time for the football banquet. Ummm... yeah. You might get a post out of me on that one.

Sunday morning, we're heading north to Dallas. We'll have an early Christmas with Hubby's family, some time to chill, and some other fun stuff I'm sure I'll mention later....

We get back into town on Tuesday.

Posting will be as inspired until then. I will try to post on Monday because that is when Kyle's memorial service is in Cherry Point.

If I don't get back to you before then, have a great weekend!!!




<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?