Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Interior Palpebra Cartography


This morning, after far too little sleep, I had a breakfast meeting with the 3 other people who hold the same volunteer position as I do at church and the guy who is interviewing for a job on staff at the church. He would be our staff contact. The associate pastor wanted to make sure we could work with/for this guy. Makes sense to me.

After that, I met Hubby and had lunch with him and some of the guys he works with. Nice guys.

Ran through Wendy's and got bacon cheeseburgers for the boys. Took some allergy medicine and promptly fell asleep on the couch.

There are a lot of cool things about living in Central Texas, and a few very bad things. The very, VERY bad thing? Austin is the allergy capitol of the country, if not the world. The largest concentration of cedar trees in the world (yes, the whole wide world) is in and around Austin. And guess what I'm very allergic to. You guessed it- cedar. And guess what season it is right now... yup. Cedar. I really need to buy stock in Kleenex™.

I have a lot of stuff I need to get done. And I'll get around to it. But, right now, I think I need to assume crash position again. Posting might be light for a few days... just until I get a handle on this allergy thing.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?