Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Little Sneak


You know you're getting old when your children's technological knowledge surpasses yours.

T1 went up to type out his weekly writing assignment on Hubby's computer. That's when I hear, "Mom!!! Come Here!" Evidently, when he typed in his name as the top of the page, WORD automatically replaced it with "Dork". About the time T1 is telling me this, T2 was sneaking away, trying not to laugh.

Hubby comes home, and T1 told him what his brother had done. Hubby just looked at T2 and said, "Really? I don't even know how to do that."

*Sigh* I now know how my parents feel. And the boys are only eleven.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?