Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Messin' With My Head


Last night, I slept with the tv on ( I do that about half the time). When I went to sleep, I had the tv on channel 46- FoxNews. When I woke up this morning, channel 46 was CNN Headline News. (yeah, I know- ew.) I finally found FoxNews (on channel 47).

From what I can tell, our cable company is doing a rebuild in our area. Our internet access and tv service has been a bit spotty (due to work on the lines, I guess). As part of the rebuild, they're moving all the channels around (to annoy me, I'm sure).

If they had added a bunch of channels, that would have been one thing. But, as far as I can tell (by checking out the TV Guide Channel lists) they didn't add anything- they just moved everything around.

This may seem like a rhetorical question, but I'd really like to know the answer. Why? Why move everything around? Why make your customers re-program everything (tv, TiVo, etc)? Why not leave the channels alone? It's not like you re-arranged them to make them more convenient- it's not in any logical order (as far as I can tell).

Well... it's all about me. They're trying to drive me nuts. Little do they know it's a short drive.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?