Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Where Did He Come From?


I am blessed with two really cool kids. Hubby and I will tell you that all the time. But sometimes they just prove it.

Yesterday, T2 stayed home from school with the yucks. Dr. Mom's preliminary diagnosis is wicked allergies (I'm allergic to Central Texas, so my nose is a good barometer of such things). This morning, he seemed not great, but ok. So, he scooted off to school with his brother.

About an hour ago, the phone rings. It's the school nurse- he's not quite as ok as we thought he was. Hubby went to get him. He had a snack, and now he's napping.

What does this have to do with his being a cool kid? Maybe "cool" isn't the right word. "Good", maybe? "Sweet," perhaps. "Caring," definitely. What did my sweet baby boy ask me when he got home? Not, "Mom, do we have any food?" but "How are you feeling this morning, Mom?"

Yup. We've got good kids.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?