Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

From the "Dude... you lost" files


Sen. Kerry (D- Mass) - you remember him, right? the one who LOST the election- still thinks he's right about the military and Iraq and... and... and...
"I think my security proposals for the country were smack on, dead on," Kerry said. "I think that had they started to do the things I proposed on Iraq when I proposed them, we would be far better off today. And they are in fact now trying to do some of the things that I proposed."
Senator Kerry, could it have been that the President was already working on some of the stuff you suggested, but decided that it would be better for the safety and security of our military to play it a bit closer to the vest. Nah... that couldn't be it...

Oh, and before you read the next line... go ahead and put that drink down. Really... trust me...
"Americans accepted that I could be the commander in chief," he said. "What they were unwilling to do was shift commanders in midstream."
Could be? Well, yeah... you were the Democrat's nominee. Should be? Well... we see who's in Office, now, don't we?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?