Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, February 28, 2005

My Token Oscar Post


No, I didn't watch it. Haven't since Billy Crystal stopped hosting. He was the only reason I watched it back then.

Most critics say that Chris Rock was a bore. There were no big surprises among the winners. Martin Scorsese slammed both the Left and the Right and whined just a little - he knew he wasn't going to win. Chris Rock also managed to take digs at the Left (said something about Tim Robbins boring everyone with his politics) and the Right (comparing the President's job with someone working at The Gap).

Gold was the gown color of choice, and most of the actresses decided to show some skin- strapless or at least sleeveless was the norm. Blah, blah, blah.

My whole reason for writing this? I mean... we all know that I didn't care about the Academy Awards. Well... I heard the sweetest thing, and I had to share.

Chad Lowe, husband of Hilary Swank, commented that she's a much better wife than she is actress- just after she won the Oscar for Best Actress.

Ok, Ladies, are you with me? "Awwwwww... so sweet!"



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?