Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Product Review Time


OK. I need some advice on some computer stuff, and who better to ask than those of you who spend as much, if not more, time on line as me! Keep in mind that cheap/free would always be better, but if it's a matter of getting what you pay for, I can possibly get some financing from Hubby if it's good stuff.

OK. What do I need, you ask? The protection stuff. My Norton Anti-virus subscription is up, and (in a totally unrelated event) I've begun to get po-ups while using Firefox.

So, what's the best anti-virus software out there?
Spyware intercept/destroyer?
Adware intercept/destroyer?

We use the onboard firewall in the router? Seems like enough. Do I need more?

Any other bells/whistles I need to make my laptop a happy, healthy machine?

Thanks in advance for you advice/product reviews (and negative reviews, too, if you know of something that is just a piece of trash).



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?