Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Why It's So Easy to Hate You


My pal Delfts has a funny (and oh, so, true) post on why men are happier people.

I will have you know that I don't have to stop and think about which way to turn a nut or bolt, and I'm quite at home in the garage, playing with power tools. And I at least know a little bit about tanks. (Then again, I've had my chick card taken away, so... something about having a recessive clothes shopping gene or something like that.)

As for the rest of it? Half of those make us chicks mad (not at the guys, but at the way it is.) The other half just makes us hate you, bringing to mind the timeless adage "Can't live with them, can't shoot them."

Thought you'd like to know.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?