Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I Hab a Cobe


(sound it out... it'll make sense... really...)

Between Blogspot issues (if having "text color" and "blockquote" in text instead of symbols on the toolbar is the only reason, I'm going to be... unimpressed) and my lingering case of the yuckies (between the cough and the fever - which I think just broke- I'm having trouble staying awake), I'm not so sure about posting today. Doesn't really help that there isn't a whole lot of new news going on.

While I have the ability to post, here's the interesting tidbits I found in the news today (like I said, not much):
There's one more article that I found, but it deserves more than a quick sentence or two. I'll see what I can do (after a nap).



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?