Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Let The Sunshine In


The clouds have broken. The sun is shining. It's time to clean out the flower bed and make it nice and pretty for Spring.

There's only one problem with this plan. Unlike Denita, I was not blessed with some amazing ability to make things grow. I do have an amazing ability... to kill things that rely on chlorophyll. I love flowers, and I love the taste of veggies fresh from the garden. I just tend to kill then before their time is up. Sad, really.

But, the flower bed looks bad (the hibiscus bushes that I planted last year died tragic deaths in an unannounced early freeze). It needs to be cleaned up before we start getting nasty-grams from the home owners association. At some point, we also need to fix the pump in the pond. Fun, really, I'm sure.

So... I'm off to buy some sacrifices pretty flowery things to brighten up our yard. "Normal" posting will resume this evening.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?