Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Losing Teeth


Random kid post time.

The boys are 11, but I think you knew that already. What's up with all of these teeth they're losing? I don't remember losing teeth like this when I was in 5th or 6th grade. Well, I do remember going to the dentist and he yanked a bunch of baby teeth. Are those the ones that they're losing now on their own? I mean, all I know is that I've found more than a few teeth just lying around (they know that I have an "in" with the Tooth Fairy... the funds are just direct deposited into their accounts at this point- yes, they're very high tech kids. Why do you ask?) Got to admit- they're more courageous than me- they yank their own teeth.

Now, if I could teach them to rinse out the sink when they're finished playing dentist. Ew....



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?