Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Oh, The Outrage!!!


As I type this, President Bush is giving a prime time press conference- only his 4th since he took office in 2001.

And some people are not very happy about it.
this day just cant get any better! *sarcasm* 1st constantine is off of American Idol... now ..the one thing that would really cheer me up about no more constantine..the oc..isnt on!!! THIS IS BULL SH*T!
You know, I used to get very upset when Presidential addresses and press conferences were on in the evening. Then again, I think I was about 9 years old at the time.

Grow up, people! Your precious OC will be on next week, with 2, count them TWO, new episodes. I'm pretty sure that you'll survive until then.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?