Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Personal Rant (to no one who actually reads my site)


When someone goes out of their way to offer you kindness, to insure your safety and security and happiness, they're not asking for the world in return. Simple, sincere gratitude would have been enough. Too bad some people will never understand that.

Clarification: no one took advantage of me. I'm just venting out of frustration over what a friend is going through. Since I can't realistically go and knock some sense into the heartless dirty word censored person in question, I must hurl random seemingly senseless statements at you, my three faithful readers. Sorry 'bout that.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?