Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 16, 2005

A Bad Day at the Office


So... there's this pathologist, having a normal day at the hospital morgue. Well... at least it started out normal...
Hospital officials in Romania are investigating after a doctor was punched by a 'corpse' in the morgue...

The youngster, 16, had been taken to the morgue at Brasov County Hospital in Brasov, after collapsing and showing no signs of life. He was declared dead on arrival and his body moved to the morgue.

He said: "I woke up and had no idea where I was, I looked to the left and to the right and saw a dead woman on either side of me, and then I saw this man coming towards me in a white coat.

"I just panicked. I thought he was going to kill me."

The youngster, from Fagaras, is now being treated in the neurological ward to find out the cause of his collapse...

The doctor was allowed to take time off work after being treated for shock.
So... the doctor was treated for shock... after being punched by a guy he thought was dead. Ya think?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?