Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 16, 2005

From the "This Is a Joke, Right?" Files...


... we have this from Japan.

When you think of neat toys for your kids, what do you think of? Nerf football, action figures, R/C car... stuff like that, right? How about this?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That, my friends, is the Kaba Kick. Russian Roullette for kids.
The player points the gun at his or her own head and pulls the trigger. Instead of bullets, a pair of feet kick out from the barrel (which is shaped like a pink hippo). If the gun doesn’t fire, the player earns points.
Um... uh... wow. You know that's going to be on every kid's Christmas list this year. Next year? The Fisher Price My First Hari Kari Set!

If you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to go be sick now. And then I'll mourn for the fate of our civilization if this the best in childhood entertainment that we have to offer.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?