Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, May 20, 2005

Mindless Quiz Time


Here are a few new quizes... Let's start with another Star Wars quiz:




Your Star Wars Name and Title



Your Star Wars Name: Betwo Kebel

Your Star Wars Title: Nifche of Erdna



Your Star Wars Name and Title




I would like to call BS on the next quiz, considering I was born and raised in the Midwest...



Your Linguistic Profile:



70% General American English

10% Dixie

10% Upper Midwestern

10% Yankee

0% Midwestern



What Kind of American English Do You Speak?

For this last one, I'll let y'all be the judge (well, those who know me, that is). I'm not sure I agree with the sociability one, but...

Your Extroversion Profile:

Assertiveness: High
Cheerfulness: High
Friendliness: High
Sociability: Medium
Activity Level: Low
Excitement Seeking: Low


How Extroverted Are You?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?