Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, June 05, 2005

BlogSabbath and Reminders


Believe it or not, I'm actually looking for stuff to do some serious posting on... but not today. Today is a day to sit on the parental units' patio, drinking coffee and reading the funny papers and the ads (done), then do some grilling on same patio (will do) and maybe talk my sister into going with us to see Madagascar (will do once she gets here). Tomorrow I'll see if there's anything that gets my blood boiling... or at the pressure raised a bit.

I've already mentioned the Texas Hill Country Tunes, Toobs, and Targets Blogfest (also known as the Bacchanal on the Comal). El Capitan has an excellent reminder post concerning excuses you might come up with. I think the boys will be coming- not sure yet. And, unless my back stages an amazing recovery, I won't be toobing, either. That will give me plenty of time to smoke all that yumminess the day of the feast and not have to worry about reheating it all. We'll see.

Enjoy your Sunday!



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?