Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 18, 2005

A Bookish Meme


Red Falcon at The Steiner Aid tagged me for the following meme. Hmmm... we'll see how this goes...
  1. Total number of books I own- I have NO idea. I have about 20 cookbooks. 5 or 6 in my "to read" pile. Maybe 20 or 30 others. (Hubby has a whole lot more that he keeps to read over and over again.) The rest I take to Half Price Books as soon as I have a nice pile and start all over again.
  2. The last book I bought- Critical Thinking Skills (workbook) and Synapse (book one of the Cogno:The Alien Legends series) for the boys. A little summer-time brain exercise for them.
  3. Last book I read- you mean finished? Yikes... been a while. I'm working on The Politically Incorrect Guide to US History by Thomas E. Woods, Jr. And several cookbooks.
  4. Five books of notable influence on me:
    1. The Bible (duh)
    2. Ariel (first sci-fi book I ever read)
    3. The Space Shuttle Operator's Manual
    4. Calculus textbook
    5. Understanding Psychology (psych textbook)
  5. Five people I'll hand this off to - not gonna do that. I got in trouble the last time I handed one of these memes to someone. If anyone wants to take it and run with it, let me know.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?