Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

The Farm Team


I may have mentioned that I volunteer at our church. I started helping with lighting back when we were portable (having services at a movie theater every Sunday morning). Since then, I've helped with several other aspects of the production team. It's a lot of fun. And, it looks like the boys have been paying attention to what Mommy's been up to.

This weekend, T1 trained on the video cameras that we use in the services, and the video director let him run one of the cameras for the last 10 minutes or so of the Saturday evening service. Then, Sunday morning, T2 trained on the light board (which will be used by the youth once we move into our new building). In fact, T2 knows more technical aspects of that board than his mom does, and she's been working with it for a couple of years now.

The teaching pastor asked me if I was recruiting for the farm team. Well, of course!



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?