Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 06, 2005

Madagascar - a review


Just got back from seeing Madagascar (and running past the local Chinese place for some take out).

It was hilarious. I don't know why it got bad reviews. I was almost in tears a few times from laughing so hard. If I wanted to get nit-picky, I'd point out that there is some behavior that I'd rather not see little kids mimic, and some words that I'd rather not hear come out of little kids' mouths, but I'm VERY picky that way.

But, all in all, it was a fun way to spend a couple of hours (after you add in the previews). And I've got a new motto...

"Smile and wave, boys... smile and wave."



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?