Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 11, 2005

She's Baaaaack! (kinda)


We got back to Texas yesterday. Did ya miss me?

Blogging will be light for the next couple of days- I need to unpack 2 weeks of stuff (as well as deliver some plants to R and some boxes to HDD) and repack the boys. "Repack? What are you thinking?" I hear you ask.

Well, tomorrow, we're going to Schlitterbahn (company picnic). We'll spend the night somewhere down there. Monday morning the boys head off to church camp (somewhere in between Schlitterbahn and the TwoDragon's Tinyville).

A week of quiet. Can it be true? I'm sure I'll be blogging in true YRW form in a few days. Let me catch my breath first, ok?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?