Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 27, 2005

A Special Request


Several people who attended the Bacchanal on the Comal requested my Whiskey Slush recipe. While some recipes are top secret, this is not one of those.

12 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate
6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
2 c. tea (yes, brewed tea)
1 to 1½ c. sugar (I used 1.5c)
6 c. water
1-2 c. whiskey (I used 2, and my mom usually uses Bourbon, if I remember correctly. Dad also said that rum might be tasty.)

Mix it all together. Pour into a freezer-safe container. Freeze at least 24 hours. Scrape it out and serve in a glass with a spoon. Or, you can serve it with 7-Up or Sprite if you want to (and actually drink it), but I don't see the need.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?